Estates, Trusts & Wealth Planning Image
Our Estates, Trusts & Wealth Planning lawyers formulate effective and efficient transition and succession plans for individuals, families and businesses. We maintain lasting relationships with our clients, keeping their goals for the future always at the forefront.
Our experienced team assists clients with all aspects of wealth planning, including:
- The preparation of wills, trust agreements, durable powers of attorney and other estate planning documents
- Estate administration and probate
- Trust administration
- Business succession planning
- Charitable planning
- Tax minimization strategies in connection with the transfer of wealth
- Asset protection strategies
- Insurance planning
- Multi-generation wealth succession planning
- Retirement asset planning
We routinely represent executors, trustees, and others before the Probate Court in estates, conservatorships, guardianships, and trust actions. When necessary, we combine our experience with our firm’s litigation specialists to handle disputed probate proceedings, including beneficiary disputes, will contests, trust accounting and surcharge proceedings.